|Casa Esperanza Montessori||Job posting 446721|
|2600 Sumner Blvd #130, Raleigh, North Carolina, 27616||Job posted as of Feb 22, 2019,12:01 AM EST , until Mar 30, 2019,11:59 PM EST|
Casa Esperanza Montessori Head of School Job Description
Casa Esperanza Montessori, a dual-language K-8 public charter school and private pre-school in Raleigh, North Carolina, seeks a Head of School that will serve as the academic and strategic leader of the school.
Mission: Casa Esperanza Montessori educates students using the Montessori philosophy and Spanish language acquisition in a way that develops independent, self-motivated individuals who possess the critical thinking skills necessary to become responsible global citizens.
Key Position Outcomes:
● Uphold and advance the Mission of Casa Esperanza
● Be the public school of choice in the Triangle area for families who seek a Montessori Education, securing the most talented teachers and maintaining full annual enrollment.
● A safe and secure learning environment that implements a dual language focus and authentic Montessori practices consistently with fidelity that produces high levels of student achievement and development.
● A school culture focused on respect for self and others, self-motivation, compassion and self-reliance and that offers impactful learning opportunities for adults and students.
● An exceptional score on local or state developed parent and teacher satisfaction ratings.
● Advance a high achieving academic program that meets or exceeds growth annually.
● Meets or exceeds set annual financial goals.
● Accurate and timely reporting that communicates with clarity the health of the organization, key strategies and school improvement initiatives that exceed the organization’s goals.
● Grow a sustainable, healthy and high performing Board of Directors.
● Legal compliance for all Federal, State and Local regulations.
Please email completed application package to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
● Resume including last three supervisory references
● Current licenses or certification
● Cover letter
● Special Project (Introduction Video (five minute cap) demonstrating how your personality will best serve the Casa Community.
Education and Leadership Qualifications
● Master’s degree required; Master’s degree in Education or School Administration preferred with current license.
● Significant experience in a Montessori environment; certification preferred.
● Significant experience with dual language immersion instructional practice highly preferred.
● Experience in developing talent, creating a highly effective and healthy organization.
● Public charter school experience preferred.
● Experience in organizational leadership and strategic development preferred.
● Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Spanish preferred.
● Respect and cultivation of diversity within the school community.
● Maintain clear, proactive, and effective communication with all stakeholders.